Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

dreamface.


some people wear their heart on their sleeve, which is alright for them, but not something I want to be doing. However, I wear my dreams on my face, because I have dreams, many of them, and all of them are out of this world. I actually think that no one can see my dreams when they look at my face, but they are there nevertheless. People that look at me probably say I have a blank look on my face a lot. But you know why? I am daydreaming. They are seismic waves internally brewing, and protecting my heart from ever washing up onto my sleeve.

to contradict myself, I love this song. I found it while watching The City. I don't know what the red spiked pillow is in the background, or what basement this song was recorded in, but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment