Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

pajamas.



Sunday morning. That always means cinnamon rolls and milk. And most typically church. But not today! It's stake conference and me, I decided I just didn't want to get up and go. I would rather work on my room project and sleep in and NOT set foot out the icy door. I wonder how I survived so many winters? (someone told me it was 20 winters)
So I think I got mine by staying home and sleeping in, because in the hour from 9 am to 10 am I had a really bad dream. It was my wedding day (futuristic) and I was in my wedding dress and everything. And the man I was supposed to marry was sitting there debating, and he didn't know if he could commit to marrying me. And all my family kept asking me if they could start getting the reception ready, I just kept telling them, "don't do anything yet". And I was just sweating in my dress, and my fiancee was endlessly debating. It was not happy or delightful. I hope dreams are never intuition. Unless it's for the good dreams. I hate how the bad feeling of a dream can linger with you into reality when you are awake.
I remember once when I was a young girl, I had a bad dream about captain hook. It was just him, right there. A close up of his face. And he had rotting teeth, and every time he swallowed I could see the spit curdle down the inside of his throat, his neck would get all ripply. (I know it's so terrible!) And when I woke up I was actually sick, and I was for the rest of that day.
I used to think that the word "NIGHTMARE" was "NIGHTMIRROR" and I when someone said nightmirror I pictured witches and goblins walking around in a circle, holding mirrors.

No comments:

Post a Comment