Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

ready, aim, backfire.


for example...
It's like telling someone you are ticklish, so they in turn tickle torture you.
It's called asking for it.
It's the things you think to yourself "that is my worst fear, that THAT would happen", and so it happens.
I don't know how it goes for anybody else, but I have noticed that for me, some things that I think up in my head in fear I create for myself somehow, and they happen to me. Not all things, come on. But some.
I don't want to share.
I just want to share.

2 comments:

  1. i love you blog. period. and i'm glad you found mine :) Yours is much more creative though. and you post more often. i feel the same way though. my worst fear--not getting into nursing school. what did i get this week in the mail? a letter telling me i didn't get into nursing school. gotta love life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissy - I love to read your blog. It makes me cry every time. You are such a good writer. And I am an English teacher. I only see it when you leave it up on the screen because I don't really know how to get to blogs. Love you. Some of your worst fears are going to be gone soon...I feel it! MoM OX...

    ReplyDelete