Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

contemplateau

This is a word I came up with for the fact that I have been thinking and thinking and thinking until there is no longer any solution and so I don't think about it at all anymore. Probably not the best way to go about it, since I got some very interesting news a few days ago. Verrrrry interesting. Something that's going to force me to think, and undoubtedly struggle. My stress levels are incredibly high.... If this was less multiple choice and more fill in the blank. It might be better that way. My mom looks at me like she is super worried, which makes me worry too. I feel like some small thing is not right. But I don't know what it could be. If I could wish for anything right now I would wish for more nobility.

ps....I bet you wish you were in on my secrets. hahahaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment