Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

My quest for boots.

I am on the look out constantly for a good pair of boots. A nice expensive, classy, fashionable, warm pair of boots. Feminine, but firm. I want some tread on the bottom so my feet don't get wet, but I don't want them to be clunky. I want them to have style and grace, but still be kinda rustic. I would prefer them to not cost much above 150$ either. It's bad, because I keep going to the mall thinking this will be the time that I find them. And I never find them, but I always find other stuff, so I keep spending the money that I am supposed to be spending on boots, on earrings and undershirts and jeans. I am now resolving to buy nothing unless it be the perfect pair of boots.


These confuse me thoroughly. They look like grandma hair and a grandpa nose, not a boot. This is a good example of a bad boot.


I tried these on. And I really really wish they would have looked better on, because I really really love them.


Nice style, but too clunky on the bottom.


A great possibility. Too plain?


Chya girl, get some super stokage for this fresh pow so we be shreddin'

I don't know, I might think about boots too much. I don't pay enough attention to what's going on around me anymore because I'm constantly eyeing girl's boots. This one girl was wearing the perfect pair and when I asked her where she got them, she said "China".

1 comment: