Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

dish ran away with the spoon......

I woke up way too early this morning. Sometimes when my alarm goes off un-welcomed, I get that same feeling as if I were using a public restroom and forgot to lock the door. Someone starts to enter and I'm like....NO! DON'T! But I can't really stop it from happening. I am exhausted by the consumation of frigid air and endless to do lists. I am overly worried about lame things. Like the pill, and Miss H, my hair color, and the dark cold outdoors. I am most certainly excited to get married on February 25th....getting to that day is the hard part. It seems about overdue. Like wanting to wake up for the day but it's still the middle of the night. Or a ridiculously long line to use the restroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment