Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

I have been thinking a lot lately.
Not that I am so intuitive, and gracefully intelligent.
And maybe what I have been thinking is how I could be.
Or maybe I have been thinking about how Jennifer might be the perfect pick for Ben, if she didn't look so much like the mom on Home Alone.
I am possibly scheming the perfect way to be lazy.
I could be shamefully fuming over youtube video comments.

I think...
back to the days when I would find a small, edible, banana looking thing around the house and I would hope hope hope it was a Trix banana and not a Runts banana.

It reminds me of when "Pressure" by Queen and David Bowie comes on, and I wait to see if it's going to be that, or "Ice Ice Baby". I am thrilled when it is not "Ice Ice Baby".

I wonder if these things are ok, or if I should be reading up on Obama's "fair" ways of helping our economy.
Or if I should have a compilation of home remedies spread over my face.
Studying about the American Rev
Sobbing about Anne Frank, Ethiopia, and the Gay Rights Movement.
And anything else that I would do that I didn't want to, just to squeeze into the mold.

I'm not sure if I am 100% sophisticated and admirable.
My face turns red a lot and I'm just waiting for it to be deemed a disability.

In my defense though, I am a Trix Banana and a David Bowie song.

No comments:

Post a Comment