Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

excuse me, your regime is showing.

Circumstances have got me thinking a lot about the word regimen. In what ways is it different and the same to the word regime? What regime are we under exactly? This black sky or blue sky or clouds or a face of twinkling stars. And the sky does not follow a regimen. It will never be the same twice. What happens when we make a snap judgement or when we drink cold water too quickly? Does this throw off the entire regimen of the body,so the body is therefore under the regime of whatever threw off the regimen? I thought I would be more conclusive as I wrote this, but more than ever I am not.

It's very late and I have had the weirdest day. Nothing of anything makes sense right now, and under the regime of this black sky, I rebel and never sleep.

I woke up this morning and got on Facebook while eating breakfast. I fumed over certain status'. The nerve of people, and why? My feelings were hurt and it was pathetic. Then I went for a run and my throat got all closed up, like it always does. I worked through it, like I always do.

But I do wonder if there will ever be a time where I don't have to work through it. There is a mighty difference between hoping and praying for change, and change happening before your eyes. I would be lying if I said one wasn't so much better than the other.

Spring is so great. It is magical and makes you think of kindergarten and your mom and peanut butter and jelly. Souls everywhere thaw out, they run a little bit, and sometimes spill over on things that aren't waterproof. We just hope it turns into bright green moss instead of mildew, huh.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! To live in your head for just a day!!!

    ReplyDelete