Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Never getting it.

I remember when robots and unicorns were like "the thing." When indie first started being cool. Even at that time, I didn't like robots or unicorns. And now, it has changed into fake mustaches on absolutely everything, and pure white deer heads mounted on the wall, along with cupcakes, patterned owls and aztec leggins. I'm not catching on, but I want to make a prediction that in a few years, foxes will be all the rage. Foxes and old school gym socks. And dark purple lipstick. I want to forecast trends like the girl on Celeste and Jesse forever. Is that a real job??

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I visited your blog.
    Congratulations for your work!! An interesting and nice blog!!
    Good luck with your blog!
    Greetings from Algarve, Portugal
    Paulo Gonçalves

    I invite you to visit my blog
    http://viajaredescobrir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete